Thursday, May 14, 2015

Prayer Request for Gypsy Pastors' Seminar and for a Vehicle



Gypsy village Szapszony

This Saturday, May 16, Pastor Dennis Janisse will be teaching a seminar on Biblical Doctrine for the Gyspy Pastors in our region. Please pray that many will come and yield to the Holy Spirit for wisdom, understanding and Spiritual growth. Please pray for me as I will be cooking and serving the food for the seminar.

 I would also like to ask if you would pray for me concerning purchasing a vehicle. In all the years I've served overseas, I have never needed one and have been thankful since they are a great responsibility and expense. However, my ministry is now taking me out to different villages, many that are difficult to get to and the roads are bad. I am also finding that I am not able to take advantage of many ministry opportunities because of transportation. I am currently using public transport, taxis or borrowing a friend's car. The church van can't handle the roads, but my schedule also conflicts with those of the church. I would need a vehicle to use at least 4 or 5 days a week to go out to the villages.  Please pray with me about this because I believe it is time to get my own vehicle, so that I can go out to the different villages and not be restricted as to how long I can minister there. We are often asked to visit families or help in different ways. Because I don't have my own vehicle, we often have to leave before we would like to and that is difficult for me. It would also be extremely helpful as we also bring Humanitarian out to the villages. The Lord knows our needs and I am trusting that if this is His will, He will provide not only for the vehicle, but also for the fuel and maintenance. I thank you for your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment