Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'm back in Mykachevo!



First of all, I want to thank all of you who blessed me so much during my time in the states.  It was amazing!!!! Since I hadn't been home in almost 5 years, I was in great need of encouragement and I received more encouragement and blessings than I could have ever imagined. 

While I was in the states Pastor Brian Broderson interviewed me before the church. If you would like to watch the interview, here is the link. It is the video from January 18, 2015 with Dave Shirley. 


I returned to Ukraine with a fresh zeal to serve the Lord and a clear direction for my next steps in ministry. Unfortunately, when I first walked in the door, exhausted from traveling, my cat Sasha was extremely ill with kidney failure. It was such a difficult week, especially when I had to say good by to the best kitty I've ever known and bury her in the garden outside my apartment. 


Sasha loved watching and listening to Pastor Chuck. She was an amazing cat!

Just a few days later, I was so thankful that the Lord had provided for me to go to England to attend the UK Ladies Retreat. When the arrangements were originally made, I kept thinking how crazy to plan a trip just a week after arriving from the states, but it was a timely blessing. I left England even more encouraged from the wonderful teaching and fellowship with the ladies in the UK. 

Since the day after I returned from England two weeks ago, new ministry opportunities have opened up. I am so blessed to be used by the Lord and so excited about what He is doing. I am now focusing on two different ministries in the Zacarpatskaya region of Ukraine where I live. 

The first ministry is to the Gypsies. I am helping Notika, a Ukrainian girl I've mentioned before, with ministries to the Gyspy Camps in the region. We are doing Ladies Conferences, Children's programs and practical help as the Lord provides. We have done two Ladies' Conferences in the last two weeks. I am so thankful to be able to share God's Word with these women. Also, because of donations received in the states to help the gypsy children, we have been able to purchase 257 pairs of plastic boots with lining for the kids. They are warm and are also quite practical for the deep muddy roads in the gypsy camps. I speak from experience. I'm now wearing plastic boots to the camps, and yesterday we had to hose our boots off they were so thick in mud.  The boots will be a huge blessing for the children. We will distribute them at two different camps this week. Please pray for the Ladies' Conferences. They are inviting us back for more teaching so we will begin the circuit through the camps again. Please also pray for provision to meet the needs of the Gyspy children, especially in the basics of shoes and warm winter clothing. 


Getting 257 Boots ready to distribute to Gypsy Children
Ladies' Conference at Strabychovo Gypsy Camp
Notika during Children's Program at Kisvigany Gypsy Camp

The second ministry is to the women in this region. There is a Hungarian speaking city near us, Beregova, where Notika and I will be sharing with teenage girls at a children's center on March 3rd. I am really excited about this, as they are interested in having me teach on a regular basis and hopefully help out in different ways. There are youth living there who have problems with their parents, but the center is also open in the afternoons for youth to come and receive help with their homework or have a loving place to come to. The Bible studies will be part of the program if all goes well. Please pray for this open door as these young people need to know there is a Heavenly Father who loves them and will never leave or forsake them.

On March 11th I will be teaching at a Women's Day event in a village near Beregova. I have been asked to share with ladies who, from what I've been told, have a lot of family problems and difficulties. I am feeling very inadequate for this, but I know God is sufficient for all of our needs. 

So to sum up this new chapter in my life and ministry, the door is wide open to minister to women in this region. The need is great, and I believe the Lord has shown me to make myself available. I have now stepped away from the ministries I was involved with before in order to be available to teach Women's studies and help Notika with the Gyspy ministries. I really need prayer for God's wisdom, anointing and grace to teach all of these Bible studies. My prayer is to minister to the women of all ages in the region so that they would grow in grace and the knowledge of God's Word. I pray they will be godly examples for the Kingdom of heaven. I also need prayer for my health as I am traveling into the villages several times a week and need to be up for it.  

I thank you so much for your prayers and financial support. I would not be here without you. If you have any questions about the ministry or how you can help, please email me.  I am so thankful for all of you! God bless you! 

Here is an adorable video of the Gyspy children at Pavshyna Gypsy Camp. They wanted to sing a song for us. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete